8 personalized 1-hour sessions
The topics to be covered in these 10 sessions will be:
- Verbs in the Presente del Subjuntivo to express complaints, displeasure, and discomfort.
- Comment and learn more about: Latin American protest song.
- Vocabulary related to politics, world problems, and protests.
- Final activity: comment on the current situation in your country. We will discuss positive and negative issues that you see nowadays and what is your opinion about them. Suggest a possible solution.
- Use of:
- Ellos exigen que + subjuntivo
- Ellos piden que + subjuntivo
- Ellos proponen que + subjuntivo
- Me niego a + infinitive
- Estoy harto de + infinitive
- Basta de + noun, infinitive
- Me molesta que + subjuntivo
- Me pone (emotion) que + subjuntivo
- Cuando+ subjuntivo (talk about the future)
Terms and conditions
- Materials for each session will be provided upon payment.
- The timetable of the sessions will be previously agreed upon by the teacher and the student.
- Session dates are scheduled to be held within one month.
- In case of rescheduling a session, it has to be done within the same month.
- Homework is optional.