Whether you are learning Spanish to study, work abroad or want to get started in the Spanish language, personalized and live Spanish courses are a great way to start.
Each session is held through a video call, which is previously agreed upon with the student (day and time). During the class, we review grammar and vocabulary, and we practice and comment on news, stories, and anecdotes.
How it works:
1. Choose a day and time that suits your schedule, and take the class.
2. Connect with your teacher via video call.
3. At the end of the class, you will be left with assignments for your next session.
4. Do your homework between sessions to allow time for self-study and then ask your teacher any questions you may have.
5. The last class includes an activity which aims to utilize everything you have learned in the sessions.
6. Classes are flexible and can be booked to fit into your busy schedule.
Subjects to be covered in 10 sessions:
These are going to be previously discussed with the student, the teacher is going to give different options in relation to the level that each student has.
Students need to join my Google Classroom to use it outside the weekly zoom meetings. This is how students will participate in class activities/tasks and turn in individual assignments.
Classes have a period of 60 minutes.